Butler returns to party circuitFebruary 28th, 2012 - 6:57 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Feb 28 (IANS) Just days after news of his recent stint in the rehab became public, actor Gerard Butler has returned to Hollywood’s party circuit.
The actor recently completed a three-week programme at California’s Betty Ford Center for a prescription drug issue, but he wasn’t about to avoid the pre-Oscars celebrations completely.
He showed up solo at The Weinstein Company’s SoHo House bash in West Hollywood, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Last week, a representative for Butler confirmed reports that the actor had sought help in rehab for substance abuse.
- Gerard Butler out of rehab - Feb 25, 2012
- Ashton, Demi's friendly meeting at pre-Golden Globes bash - Jan 16, 2012
- Lohan given day off from rehab to shop - Nov 07, 2010
- Butler honoured at Ischia Film Festival - Jul 13, 2011
- Lohan gets permission to drive - Nov 24, 2010
- Taylor Swift finds love again - Mar 01, 2011
- Demi Moore to play temptress in next - May 19, 2011
- Pitt parties hard at Cannes sans Jolie - May 25, 2012
- Brand, Cooper, Beyonce invited to join Academy - Jun 19, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's wife returns to rehab - Jun 17, 2010
- Lohan's mother denies TV interview deals - Oct 19, 2010
- Butler shoots even after on-set accident - Jan 08, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan Accused Of Necklace Theft - Feb 03, 2011
- Lindsay's charge dismissal not fair: former rehab worker - Apr 01, 2011
- Brand, Perry to move to New York after marriage? - Jun 19, 2010
Tags: betty ford, betty ford center, butler returns, celebrations, dailystar, ford, gerard butler, hollywood, oscars, prescription drug issue, public actor, rehab, soho house, stint, substance abuse, weinstein company, west hollywood