Butler impromptu singing act thrilled dinersApril 9th, 2012 - 8:53 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 9 (IANS) Actor Gerard Butler thrilled diners when he joined a restaurant’s house band for an impromptu performance.
The 42-year-old star was enjoying a night out Sunday with friends at Manhattan hotspot The Darby, when members of the venue’s regular music team asked him whether he would care to sing.
Butler obliged and delighted the crowd by singing tracks by The Rolling Stones and The Doors, as well Oasis classic “Wonderwall”, reports nypost.com.
“He looked the best he’s ever looked, and had the entire restaurant singing. He killed it,” said a source.
- Cooper, Saldana back together? - Jun 02, 2012
- Butler parties with brunette - Apr 17, 2012
- Rahman in Mick Jagger's new band - May 22, 2011
- Ashton, Demi's friendly meeting at pre-Golden Globes bash - Jan 16, 2012
- Diaz's mystery man - Jul 21, 2012
- Gerard Butler smitten by Kazakhstani billionaire - Jun 10, 2010
- Keith Richards' daughter bares all for French Playboy - Jun 26, 2010
- Charlie Sheen threatens to sue strip club - May 02, 2012
- Oliver Stone plans 'Memphis' movie - May 13, 2010
- Paris Hilton working on new album - Jan 29, 2012
- Alec Baldwin moves in with girlfriend - Aug 26, 2011
- Liam Gallagher re-ignites war of words with brother Noel - Jul 20, 2010
- Butler, Moore treat fans with impromptu performance - Jul 25, 2010
- Jones skips party for wife's sake - Jul 25, 2012
- Mother and I respect each other's music: Rocker Dhaval Mudgal - Aug 07, 2012