Businessman’s son kidnappedOctober 19th, 2011 - 12:34 am ICT by IANS
Hapur (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 18 (IANS) The nine-year-old son of a prominent industrialist here was kidnapped by unidentified men Tuesday, police said.
Parsh Jain, a class 3 student of Dewan Public School, was kidnapped while he was on way to school in the morning.
Parsh, accompanied by his house servant, was walking to the school located just about 10 metres from his house in Alok Colony on Meerut Road, when four men came in a Mahindra Scorpio stopped near him.
Two of the men got down, pushed the servant aside, and sped away with the child.
The family has not received a ransom call yet.
The boy’s father, Amit Jain, runs a copper manufacturing unit in Hapur.
Station House Officer (Link Road) Anil Kaparwan, who is investigating the case, said: “So far, we have not got any clues. We are talking to the family and are investigating the case.”
–Indo-Asian News service
- Police officer shot, critical - Aug 25, 2010
- Get servants verified: Delhi Police - May 12, 2011
- Two youths held for kidnap, murder of boy - Dec 29, 2009
- Ghaziabad councillor found murdered - Jul 22, 2011
- Three convicted for 2006 kidnapping of Adobe CEO's son - Sep 25, 2011
- Two held for harassing women on train - Jul 03, 2011
- Several Hindus kidnapped for ransom in Pakistan - Dec 30, 2010
- Four held for abducting Class 1 boy - Apr 29, 2011
- Abductors demand Rs.20 lakh to release Bihar student - Jun 30, 2012
- Police nab kidnappers of industrialist, recover money - Oct 13, 2011
- Meerut realtor killed - Jun 17, 2011
- Executive, accountant found murdered - Aug 21, 2011
- Hardcore Maoist held in Delhi (Lead) - Jun 07, 2012
- Rescued Delhi toddler's mother accepts mistake - Apr 27, 2011
- Eight-year-old kidnapped in Patna - Sep 14, 2009
Tags: amit jain, anil, asian news, businessman, class 3, copper, four men, house officer, house servant, indo, industrialist, mahindra scorpio, news service, ransom, sps, station house, unidentified men, uttar pradesh