Businessman found strangled in DelhiAugust 29th, 2011 - 10:13 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 29 (IANS) A 44-year-old businessman was Monday found strangled at his house in west Delhi, police said Monday.
Naresh Narang, who run an apparel business house at Shastri Nagar in east Delhi, was found strangled at his house in Kirti Nagar, police said.
“We received a call today (Monday) from his brother, who lives on second floor of the house, that a smell was coming from his brother’s flat which was locked from inside,” said a police officer.
Narang was divorced from his wife a few years ago and was living alone on the ground floor.
Police opened the door and found that the house was ransacked and Narang was lying on the floor with a cable wire around his neck.
“He might have been killed two to three days ago. We have sent the body to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital for post-mortem examination,” said the officer.
- Retired teacher found murdered - Sep 29, 2011
- Man killed in west Delhi - Jul 05, 2012
- Congress leader dies in mysterious circumstances - Aug 10, 2012
- Four juveniles held for murder - Feb 28, 2011
- Two dead, three injured in building collapse in Delhi - Jul 24, 2012
- Man slashed to death in capital - Jan 13, 2011
- Crime capital records five rapes in three days - Feb 28, 2012
- Three police officials suspended for dereliction of duty - Jan 26, 2012
- 70-year-old jumps off flyover - May 08, 2011
- Businessman killed in housebreak - Sep 21, 2011
- Foreign exchange agent found strangled - Aug 31, 2011
- Woman dies after jumping from metro station terrace - May 04, 2012
- Harassed over dowry, woman commits suicide - May 10, 2011
- Three killed in five-vehicle collision in Delhi - Aug 06, 2011
- Defence ministry official killed wife after fight over childless state? - Apr 03, 2012