Burglars decamp with Rs.1.3 millionMarch 5th, 2008 - 4:14 pm ICT by admin
Srinagar, March 5 (IANS) Burglars decamped with Rs.1.3 million from the Pulwama branch of Bajaj Allianz insurance company in Jammu and Kashmir Wednesday. The police said burglars broke open the main shutters of the Bajaj Allianz insurance company branch in Pulwama market, 32 kilometres from here in southern Kashmir, Tuesday night.
“After entering the premises of the insurance company, the burglars broke open a cupboard in which the keys of the cash chest had been kept. With the help of the keys, the burglars managed to open the cash chest and decamped with the money.
“A case has been registered,” a senior police officer said here.
- Rifles stolen as cops pray - May 04, 2012
- Reshuffle in Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance - Dec 13, 2010
- Four killed in Kashmir highway accident - Jun 04, 2012
- Burglars break through shop wall, loot cash - Mar 31, 2011
- Policeman, soldier killed in Kashmir - Apr 05, 2011
- Security forces, terrorists locked in gun battle (Lead) - Aug 04, 2011
- Bajaj Allianz to launch gender-based pricing of health policy - Aug 31, 2012
- Scheme for unemployed Kashmiri youth - Aug 22, 2011
- Guerrillas barge into house, kill one in Kashmir - Jun 15, 2011
- Noida house burgled, lakhs missing - Jul 13, 2011
- SBI flayed for shifting branch control to Jammu - Apr 19, 2012
- Flat of ex-poll official's son burgled - Jan 15, 2012
- Masked robbers loot over Rs.5 lakh in Kashmir - Aug 17, 2011
- Oil tankers in Jammu and Kashmir call off strike - Jul 05, 2012
- Ten injured in Pulwama grenade attacks - Dec 14, 2010