BSF man held at airport with bulletsFebruary 4th, 2012 - 8:35 pm ICT by IANS
Agartala, Feb 4 (IANS) A Border Security Force (BSF) trooper was Saturday detained by security personnel at the Agartala airport following the recovery of some bullets from his baggage, police said here Saturday.
“BSF Naik (NCO) Nanda Singh was going to his home in Rajasthan by a private airline when he was detained by the CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) troopers at the airport after recovery of some live cartridges from his hand baggage,” a police spokesman told reporters.
Later, the CISF handed over him to police which presented him before a local court.
The court released Singh on bail as “the court found no criminality for carrying the bullet with him,” the spokesman added.
- Rahul Gandhi's aide held at airport for carrying bullet - Nov 10, 2011
- Probe into recovery of bullet from Rahul aide - Nov 12, 2011
- Uttar Pradesh minister's son detained at airport - Aug 03, 2011
- Gadkari's Canadian pilot arrested, released on bail (Lead) - May 24, 2011
- Passenger held at Kolkata airport for carrying pistol - Sep 10, 2010
- Bullet in bag: Candaian pilot of Gadkari flight arrested - May 24, 2011
- American held at Delhi airport for carrying bullet - Mar 16, 2011
- Tripura village tense as man killed in BSF firing - Nov 30, 2010
- Bangladesh Border Guard held after killing Indian - Jan 20, 2012
- Bangladesh border guard held after killing Indian (Lead) - Jan 20, 2012
- Bangladeshi nationals held in Agartala - Mar 17, 2011
- One more ISI agent held along Tripura border - Oct 30, 2010
- Army officer with AK-47 bullets arrested at airport - Aug 01, 2010
- Bangladesh frees three Indians after seven months - Aug 14, 2012
- Indian's killing: Bangladesh given custody of border guard - Jan 21, 2012
Tags: border security force, bsf, bullets, central industrial security, cisf, criminality, hand baggage, local court, naik, nanda, nco, police spokesman, private airline, rajasthan, security personnel