Bruce Willis to sell New York home at lossApril 18th, 2011 - 5:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 18 (IANS) Actor Bruce Willis has decided to sell his New York City apartment at a price which is lesser than what he paid for the property.
According to dailystar.co.uk, Wills purchased the Upper West Side condo at Trump Place in Manhattan for 2.7 million pounds, but he has been unable to turn a profit on the property.
The New York Post reports that the 56-year-old is now selling the three-bedroom pad, with high ceilings and view of the Hudson River for 2.4 million pounds.
- Timberlake to sell NY pad before wedding - Aug 24, 2012
- Collins' New York apartment for sale - May 31, 2011
- Zellweger sells New York apartments to Sobiesk - Mar 28, 2011
- Pink's luxury house up for sale - Aug 14, 2011
- Depp buys property in Britain - Jan 27, 2012
- Tiger Woods' ex mistress lists Park Ave. pad for $1.95M - Feb 25, 2011
- Nicole Kidman 'buys $11m home in NYC' - Aug 13, 2010
- Hudson launches weight-loss centre - Sep 29, 2011
- Miley Cyrus sells 'Redneck Riviera' beach house, gets richer by $1.9mn - Feb 12, 2011
- A-Rod to move in $6m apartment - Feb 18, 2011
- Statham buys Stiller's mansion - Aug 05, 2011
- Ponzi schemer Madoff's wife carrying out charity works in Florida - Jul 19, 2010
- Craig, Weisz to buy $11.5 mn home - Jan 14, 2012
- Brand, Perry to move to New York after marriage? - Jun 19, 2010
- Rush Limbaugh Sells His Condo For $11.5 Million - Jul 17, 2010