Britney’s dad wants to sue her former managerFebruary 5th, 2009 - 12:49 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 5 (IANS) Pop star Britney Spears’ father Jamie Spears wants to take her former manager Sam Lufti to court because he believes he drugged her.”Jamie is determined to pursue a criminal prosecution. He believes Sam tried to take control of Britney’s life and finances,” a source close to Jamie Spears was quoted as saying by thesun.co.uk.
Lufti, 34, denies the claims and insists that he did not dose Britney with sedatives and anti-anxiety pills. He also accuses Britney of breach of contract and is suing both her and her dad.
He claims that Jamie, 56, pushed him and is “violent and unpredictable”.
- Lindsay Lohan – Who Is Her Mystery Caller? - Dec 18, 2010
- Britneys dad determined to get ex-manager nailed for drug charges - Feb 05, 2009
- Britney Spears sued by former manager - Feb 04, 2009
- Britney Spears sued over perfume deal - Mar 31, 2011
- Britney Spears sued over fragrance deal - Apr 01, 2011
- Spears sued for $10 mn - Jun 05, 2011
- 'Zombie-like' Britney thinks her dad is drugging her - Apr 21, 2009
- Britney compares dad's control to "prison": Lufti's lawyer - Apr 02, 2009
- Britney being sued for $10M by former business partners - Mar 31, 2011
- Britneys mum looking for film deal on her tell-all book? - Feb 05, 2009
- Britney's ex bodyguard says suing her is the 'right' thing - Sep 10, 2010
- Spears, Trawick do a 'Bonnie and Clyde' - Sep 20, 2011
- Jackson was spending $50,000 per month on drugs: report - Jun 30, 2009
- Will.I.Am wants Cole, Spears in duet - Jun 29, 2012
- Britney loves Marmite - Oct 26, 2011