Britney Spears wants to marry, have more babiesDecember 2nd, 2008 - 10:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 2 (IANS) Pop singer Britney Spears, in a television documentary, vowed to get married again next year and have more children.According to dailymail.co.uk, the star, who lost custody of her sons Sean Preston and Jayden James earlier this year, said her idea of heaven is moving to a remote island with her boys and her dream man.
She also admitted she still feels “sad and lonely” despite slowly getting her life back on track.
Spears poured her heart out in an eagerly awaited MTV documentary “Britney: For The Record”, which screened Nov 30 in the US.
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- Britney Spears's hair faux pas! - Jun 06, 2010
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Spears' child abuse claims 'absurd' - Jul 02, 2010
- Britney wants to live in a desert island to escape paparazzi - Dec 01, 2008
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- My personal life is private: Spears - Aug 28, 2011
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney Spears dreams about skiing - Nov 25, 2011