British teenager’s murder solved, claim Goa policeMarch 14th, 2008 - 1:11 am ICT by admin
Panaji, March 13 (IANS) The Goa police Thursday claimed that British teenager Scarlette Keeling died due to a drug overdose even as they arrested and charged two people with her rape and murder. The police sent the viscera of the body to a forensic lab. “The viscera of the body has been sent to the Mumbai forensic lab for further tests,” Inspector General of Goa police Kishen Kumar told IANS.
He added that the report from the lab is expected Saturday.
Earlier in the evening, Kishen Kumar asserted that the case “has been solved” with the arrest of Samson D’Souza and Placido Carvalho.
While Samson, arrested two days back, was charged with murder and rape, Carvalho Wednesday night was only charged with providing the victim with drugs.
Kumar said that an intoxicated Scarlette walked into the Luis Caf
- Murdered Scarlett Keeling's mum to appear at the trial of accused - Jul 30, 2010
- 'Night before death Scarlett was singing, talking about stars' - Jul 29, 2010
- Scarlett Keeling's killers 'gave her drugs', claims her mother - Aug 03, 2010
- Scarlett Keeling's mother fears being murdered by Goa "drugs nexus" - Aug 03, 2010
- Goa home minister, son linked to drug mafia: Scarlett's mother - Aug 02, 2010
- Scarlett's diary crucial pages missing: Defence lawyer - Aug 27, 2010
- Scarlett Keeling murder retold on 'Anjuna Beach' - Jul 02, 2011
- CBI paves way for trial of two for Scarlett murder - Oct 21, 2009
- Goa rape-murder victim Scarlett Keeling's stepfather found dead in UK - Apr 17, 2010
- Scarlett's mother 'shocked' as murder, rape charges dropped - Oct 22, 2009
- Scarlett Keeling murder trial to begin on April 5 - Mar 19, 2010
- Drugs sold near night clubs, shacks in Goa: CBI - Nov 06, 2009
- Scarlett rape, murder trial to begin - Mar 19, 2010
- Scarlett's character being maligned: Fiona - Aug 02, 2010
- I don't know if there will be justice: Fiona Mackeown - Apr 19, 2010