British teen plunges 11 floors to deathMarch 27th, 2012 - 8:03 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 27 (IANS) A British teenager plunged 11 floors to his death in mysterious circumstances in Dubai after enjoying a booze session with friends at night.
The 15-year-old Harry Harling studied at a United Arab Emirates’ college and lived with his expatriate family. He had spent the night with pals, the Sun reported.
He returned home early Saturday and mysteriously fell from a balcony on a building site.
He said on Twitter before heading out: “Beers and tanning with the lads justwhatIneed.”
But his puzzling last tweet read: “F*** the system.”
- Briton found dead in Goa room - Jan 03, 2012
- Horan's drinking worries father - Aug 21, 2012
- Dubai ruler wants to honour mothers on accession day - Jan 01, 2012
- Italians to conduct heart surgeries for Dubai kids - Jan 13, 2012
- Emirates Post issues stamps on Arab Postal Day - Aug 16, 2012
- A comprehensive documentation of India-UAE ties (IANS Book Review) - Aug 22, 2010
- Oxford student jumps balconies, plunges 25 feet - Apr 07, 2012
- Michael Clarke 'has no-smoking policy inside his plush Bondi pad' - Nov 21, 2010
- World's tallest building opens in Dubai (Second Lead) - Jan 05, 2010
- India plans action over fisherman killing by US warship (Lead) - Jul 17, 2012
- JLo, Sharon Stone bring more glitz to Brazil carnival - Feb 20, 2012
- American woman goes to Delhi women's panel against Mallya - May 19, 2012
- Tendulkar, Federer discuss cricket at Wimbledon - Jun 26, 2011
- 'Playboy' Prince Harry whispers sweet nothings to Pippa Middleton - Apr 30, 2011
- UAE foreign minister to visit India - May 16, 2012