Britain condemns killing of Iran n-scientistJanuary 12th, 2012 - 4:04 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 12 (IANS) Britain has condemned the killing of an Iranian nuclear scientist in Tehran and called for a negotiated solution to concerns about its nuclear program.
“We condemn the killing of civilians and we want a negotiated solution to concerns about Iran’s nuclear program,” the British foreign office said in a statement.
Iranian nuclear scientist Mostafa Ahmadi-Roshan was killed in a car bomb attack in Tehran Wednesday, Xinhua reported.
The 32-year-old expert was the deputy chief of the commercial section of the Natanz nuclear enrichment site.
Several Iranian nuclear scientists have been assassinated in that country in recent years.
- Iran blames Israel for killing nuclear staff (Lead) - Jan 11, 2012
- Iran blames CIA for Iranian nuclear official's killing - Jan 16, 2012
- Iran ready for n-talks: Minister - Jan 18, 2012
- Iranian nuclear scientist killed in car bombing - Jan 11, 2012
- Obama, Netanyahu discuss Mideast situation - Jan 13, 2012
- Iran arrests suspects over n-scientists' murders - Jun 15, 2012
- Iran makes arrests in scientist's killing - Jan 16, 2012
- Iran hangs assassin of nuclear physicist - May 15, 2012
- Iran arrests all suspects in nuke scientists' killings - Jun 29, 2012
- Iran unveils latest nuclear achievements (Second Lead) - Feb 15, 2012
- Iran starts enriching uranium to 20 percent - Jan 10, 2012
- Russia rules out Iran sanctions - Feb 16, 2012
- Six-party n-talks 'positive'; Iran refuses meeting with US (Second Lead) - Apr 14, 2012
- 'Iran foiled many bids to assassinate scientists' - Jul 15, 2012
- Iran uses new machines to enrich uranium: IAEA - Aug 10, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,