Brian McFadden not marrying new girlfriendJune 16th, 2011 - 1:36 am ICT by IANS
London, June 16 (IANS) Irish singer Brian McFadden has rubbished reports that he is preparing to tie the knot with his new girlfriend reality TV star Vogue Williams.
McFadden was previously engaged to singer Delta Goodrem but they called off their seven-year-old relationship in April.
The former Westlife singer has taken to his Twitter page to dismiss rumours he has popped up the question to Williams.
He writes, “ive (sic) just been informed that I’m getting married!!!!! lol (laugh out loud)….. the press are funny.”
McFadden was previously married to singer-turned-reality TV star Kerry Katona.
- Brian McFadden engaged - Jan 16, 2012
- Its splitsville for Brian McFadden, Delta Goodrem - Apr 01, 2011
- Nick Jonas dating Delta Goodrem? - May 18, 2011
- Katona fears losing custody battle - Nov 03, 2010
- Goodrem felt trapped in relationship - May 29, 2012
- McFadden will tell all about ex-wife Katona, hope Jungle show bosses - Sep 21, 2009
- Katona's ex says he's too broke to launch legal battle - Sep 06, 2009
- Kerry Katona reveals agony of love split from Brian McFadden - Apr 18, 2010
- Ex-McFadden to fight for kids' custody with drug scandal-hit Katona - Sep 05, 2009
- Nick Jonas romancing Delta Goodrem - Jun 27, 2011
- Kerry Katona slams ex-husband over child custody row - Nov 01, 2009
- Katona's ex-hubby may fight for children's custody - Aug 19, 2009
- Kerry Katona Gets Role In A Hollywood Comedy Movie - Jul 30, 2010
- Brian McFadden, Delta Goodrem to marry this year - Jan 25, 2010
- Brian McFadden's 'insecurities' led to Delta Goodrem split - Apr 02, 2011