Brangelina’s daughter owns an iPadSeptember 2nd, 2011 - 7:35 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 2 (IANS) Hollywood star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s daughter Shiloh has her own iPad which she uses when she is travelling.
Jolie is believed to have bought the device for her five-year-old daughter to keep her occupied when she is travelling with her parents and has uploaded numerous applications and games for her.
According to onlookers, Shiloh is obsessed with the touch screen gadget, reports contactmusic.com.
“She was really into the iPad! She looked happy playing with it,” an onlooker told Life and Style magazine.
- Pitt, Jolie busy planning daughter's birthday - May 20, 2010
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Jolie's spiritual help for wedding date - Jun 10, 2012
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Angelina Jolie: Shiloh Jolie-Pitt cried over her long hair, as she wanted to wear it short - Aug 09, 2010
- Lawrence gets star struck - Mar 15, 2012
- Jolie cherishes motherhood - Jan 31, 2012
- Brangelina's shopping spree in Paris - Nov 28, 2010
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Jolie wants to raise kids as individuals - Dec 06, 2010
- Pitt's proposal left Jolie in tears - Apr 19, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie donate $340,000 to Somalia - Oct 10, 2011
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
Tags: angelina jolie, brad pitt, brad pitt and angelina, brad pitt and angelina jolie, brangelina, gadget, games, hollywood, hollywood star, ipad, life and style magazine, london, onlooker, onlookers, parents, pitt and angelina, pitt and angelina jolie, shiloh, star couple, touch screen