Brangelina started dating before Pitt-Aniston breakupOctober 19th, 2008 - 12:46 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 18 (IANS) Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie has admitted that she and Brad Pitt fell in love while he was still married to Jennifer Aniston.The couple have so far maintained that they only fell for each other after Pitt had split from Aniston. However, Jolie has now confessed that they found love on the set of their film “Mr and Mrs Smith” in 2004, when rumours of their romance first emerged, but long before Pitt’s break-up, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“Not a lot of people get to see a movie (’Mr and Mrs Smith’) where their parents fell in love,” she said during an interview with the New York Times.
She also said she is more worried about the day their children are old enough to research their parents’ backgrounds and will easily stumble across the good and the bad.
Jolie and Pitt are parents to six children - Maddox and Pax, four, daughters Zahara, three, and Shiloh, two, and three-month-old twins Knox and Vivienne.
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Jolie unsure of working with Pitt again - Dec 19, 2010
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Kids thrilled over Brangelina's engagement - Apr 16, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Jolie cherishes motherhood - Jan 31, 2012
- Brad Pitt gets strict with kids - Mar 04, 2012
- Jolie wants to raise kids as individuals - Dec 06, 2010
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012