Brangelina return to US with kidsOctober 6th, 2008 - 12:19 am ICT by IANS
New York, Oct 5 (IANS) Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have brought their six kids to New York City for the first time since the birth of their twins, Vivienne and Knox. The family is staying at the Waldorf Astoria hotel, reports accesshollywood.com.
Jolie walked the red carpet for the first time since giving birth to her twins at the premiere of her new movie “The Changeling”, directed by Clint Eastwood, during the New York Film Festival.
The family left their estate in the south of France last month to set up a temporary home outside Berlin as Pitt had to shoot for Quentin Tarantino’s World War II movie, “Inglorious Bastards”.
Pitt was also forced to skip the German premiere of his latest movie, “Burn After Reading”, to travel to America with his family.
- Angelina Jolie to return to the U.S. for first time since twins birth - Oct 01, 2008
- Quentin Tarantino flew to France to sign up Brad Pitt - Jul 16, 2008
- Angelina Jolie's pregnancy rumours 'totally false' - Apr 15, 2010
- Brangelina visit Big Apple art supply store with twins - Dec 06, 2010
- Brangelina enjoy day out with kids in New Orleans - Mar 21, 2011
- Angelina Jolie promotes 'Moneyball' in Tokyo - Nov 09, 2011
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie to buy $40 mn Italian home? - Sep 09, 2010
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Is Jolie's 7th arm tattoo a tribute to Pitt or new child? - Apr 06, 2011
- With injured knee Pitt struggles to balance - Jan 31, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Here's why Jolie enjoyed 'Salt' action - Aug 21, 2010