Brand’s nightout with brunetteFebruary 16th, 2012 - 11:29 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Feb 16 (IANS) After his failed marriage with singer Katy Perry, comedian Russell Brand seems to be back to his womanising ways. He was photographed dropping a brunette back at her apartment after she stayed with him overnight.The 36-year-old, gave the mystery girl a kiss before she skipped out of his car wearing the same clothes from the night before. Brand had enjoyed a date with her at The Largo Theatre, in Los Angeles at the weekend, before driving back to his place, reports thesun.co.uk.
“Russell is a single man again and starting to move on from Katy. Like any bloke, he had missed female company. He isn’t quite back to his old ways yet, but he’s very much back in the saddle,” said a source.
Meanwhile his ex-wife Perry performed her new single “Part of me” at the 54th Grammy awards ceremony Sunday.
The song is a broadside at their failed marriage. It includes cutting lines like - “You chewed me up and spat me out. You can keep the diamond ring.”
The couple were married for just 14 months before Brand filed for divorce last December.
- Russell Brand dating again - Jan 27, 2012
- Brand still carries Perry's tattoo - Mar 31, 2012
- Perry's friends worried about her - Aug 14, 2012
- Brand dating Katy Perry lookalike - Jun 14, 2012
- Madonna inspires Katy Perry's 3D movie - Apr 09, 2012
- Perry cuts Brand out of her life - Apr 23, 2012
- Brand takes a dig at Perry - Jul 18, 2012
- Katy Perry single again (Lead) - May 23, 2012
- Perry, Mayer reconcile? - Sep 07, 2012
- Brand refused Perry's plea to save marriage - Jan 23, 2012
- Katy Perry's new boyfriend moving to LA - Jul 17, 2012
- Katy Perry thanks fans for support - Jan 09, 2012
- Katy Perry single again - May 23, 2012
- Brand misses his days as a 'womaniser' - Jan 08, 2012
- Perry dated Mayer before Brand - Aug 15, 2012
Tags: apartment, bloke, broadside, brunette, clothes, comedian russell, diamond ring, divorce, failed marriage, grammy awards, grammy awards ceremony, kiss, marriage, mystery girl, nightout, russell brand, single man