Brand still carries Perry’s tattooMarch 31st, 2012 - 4:52 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 31 (IANS) British comedian Russell Brand, who is back to standup comedy, has denied reports that he has got rid of his ex-wife Katy Perry’s tattoo from his body.
Brand’s marriage to singer Katy Perry ended after 14 months in December last year.
“I’m doing well. You don’t need to brush it off if you don’t get it on you in the first place,” people.com quoted Brand as saying. However he did not specify what “it” means.
When asked about reports that he has removed Perry’s tattoo from his body, he said: “Nope, I never had a tattoo removed. Never happened. I don’t have to let anything go. I don’t hold on to anything negative. It’s the same as zero-ness.”
“It’s not about letting it go. You can’t let go of something you don’t hold, you know. It’s meaningless and much of our world is predicated on meaninglessness. And I don’t do that anymore.”
Brand also made news when he was arrested in New Orleans for allegedly grabbing a photographer’s iPhone and tossing it.
That, too, he said, “is meaningless to me. It’s like it never happened. It’s meaningless.”
- Brand doing well after split - Apr 01, 2012
- Russell Brand still loves Katy - May 19, 2012
- Brand feels responsibility towards Perry - Jul 24, 2012
- Perry not ready to reveal all - Jun 25, 2012
- Katy Perry wants to be wooed - Aug 02, 2012
- Perry convinces Brand to tone down his acts - Jan 17, 2011
- No nudity, says Katy Perry - Nov 06, 2010
- Russell, Perry divorcing over baby issue? - Jan 02, 2012
- Kunis glad to have avoided child stardom - Jul 30, 2012
- Brand gets new tattoo - Aug 07, 2012
- Marriage changes Russell Brand from wild to protecting one - Mar 24, 2011
- All's well in Katy-Russell's paradise - Jul 19, 2011
- Katy Perry turns to Hindu meditation - May 11, 2011
- Brand 'not happy' despite Hollywood career and marriage to Perry - Feb 22, 2011
- Perry locks message for Brand in song - May 22, 2012