Brad Pitt’s balancing problemJanuary 31st, 2012 - 2:49 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Jan 31 (IANS) Actor Brad Pitt says his injured knee has affected his balance.
The 48-year-old was forced to walk with a cane for a few weeks after sustaining ligament damage when he slipped while carrying his daughter Vivienne.
“I was getting all lopsided, So, I’m trying to balance out now,” showbizspy.com quoted Pitt as saying.
- With injured knee Pitt struggles to balance - Jan 31, 2012
- Brad Pitt injures knee - Jan 09, 2012
- Brad Pitt, an old man! - Jan 11, 2012
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
- Efron wants to be daredevil - Apr 19, 2012
- Actors can't earn millions right now, says Pitt - Sep 12, 2012
- Kourtney in no rush to lose baby weight - Aug 23, 2012
- Jolie hates her engagement ring - May 04, 2012
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Cowell fascinated by Spears - Mar 01, 2012
- Jolie-Pitt marriage not soon - Aug 21, 2012
Tags: , ,