Brad Pitt wants more kidsAugust 28th, 2008 - 1:10 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 27 (IANS) Hollywood star Brad Pitt says he would love to have more children to add to his already large family, just weeks after his partner and actress Angelina Jolie gave birth to twins. The twins - Vivienne Marcheline and Knox Leon - were born July 12 in south of France. But the actor confessed that he wouldn’t mind having a larger brood, reports contactmusic.com.
“The twins are fine but I’ll have two more by next year,” Pitt told reporters at the Venice Film Festival Wednesday.
Pitt and Jolie’s twins are the fifth and sixth children to join the family, which includes adopted kids Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, and Zahara, 3, and their biological daughter Shiloh, born in Namibia two years ago.
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Pitt's parenting woes - Nov 20, 2011
- Brangelina enrol children for French lessons - Aug 18, 2010
- Pitt wants more kids - Oct 23, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Jolie's mom leaves $100,000 each for three grandchildren - Jan 06, 2010
- Jolie cherishes motherhood - Jan 31, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie hunt for super-nanny, ready to pay up to $150,000 - Apr 22, 2011
- Jolie wants to raise kids as individuals - Dec 06, 2010