BPO staffer crushed by car in fogJanuary 5th, 2012 - 9:58 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 5 (IANS) A 30-year-old BPO employee was crushed to death when a businessman rammed his car into his motorcycle after being blinded by fog early Thursday, police said.
Sujay Vats, a resident of Vasundhara in Ghaziabad, was returning home from his office in Sainik Farms, when he was hit around 1 a.m. on Outer Ring Road near Masjid Moth in south Delhi.
Vats was killed on the spot.
The errant driver, Umang Aggrawal, a resident of Greater Kailash, has been arrested for negligent driving, a police officer said.
- Foggy day in Delhi, trains disrupted (Second Lead) - Jan 05, 2012
- Man crushed to death between two buses - May 22, 2012
- Ghaziabad chain snatcher shoots himself while fleeing - Mar 18, 2012
- Boy kidnapped for ransom in Ghaziabad - Sep 30, 2011
- Two killed in road accidents - Nov 20, 2011
- Three persons killed in Delhi road accidents - May 19, 2012
- Rs.5 lakh looted, businessman injured - Jun 11, 2012
- Speeding Mercedes kills constable, injures another in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 10, 2012
- 1 dead in sports car crash in Delhi (lead) - Feb 19, 2012
- Property dealer found dead in Ghaziabad, murder suspected - Mar 26, 2012
- Photojournalist run over by train - Dec 30, 2009
- Delhi cop killed in accident - Jun 29, 2012
- 1 dead, in sports car crash in Delhi - Feb 19, 2012
- Child drowns in Ghaziabad drain - Jul 13, 2012
- Anna supporters take out marches in Ghaziabad - Aug 17, 2011