BPO employee commits suicide in DelhiDecember 23rd, 2010 - 3:24 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 23 (IANS) A 23-year-old woman call centre employee committed suicide Thursday morning by jumping from the Moti Nagar flyover in west Delhi after SMSing her brother: ‘Sorry’.Deepti, a resident of Paschim Vihar in west Delhi, drove to the site from her home, parked her car on the flyover and took the fatal plunge around 7.15 a.m.
She was taken to the Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital where she was declared brought dead, a police official said.
Police retrieved a diary from her car and are trying to ascertain the cause of suicide.
“Her brother received two text messages before she died. One of them just said ’sorry’,” added the official.
The woman was an employee of a BPO in Noida, a satellite town of Delhi.
- BPO employee jumps to death from Delhi flyover (Lead) - Dec 23, 2010
- 70-year-old jumps off flyover - May 08, 2011
- Congress leader dies in mysterious circumstances - Aug 10, 2012
- Harassed over dowry, woman commits suicide - May 10, 2011
- Woman commits suicide at Delhi metro station - Jun 04, 2012
- Woman dies after jumping from metro station terrace - May 04, 2012
- Women beaten for dowry, loses vision - Aug 29, 2010
- MBA student killed while speeding on Delhi road (Second Lead) - Apr 14, 2012
- Crime capital records five rapes in three days - Feb 28, 2012
- Two dead, three injured in building collapse in Delhi - Jul 24, 2012
- Five people commit suicide in Delhi - Oct 07, 2011
- Three police officials suspended for dereliction of duty - Jan 26, 2012
- Three killed in five-vehicle collision in Delhi - Aug 06, 2011
- Patient jumps to death from hospital's fifth floor - Oct 10, 2011
- Five arrested for gangraping Gurgaon pub employee (Lead) - Mar 13, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,