Boy injured in a building collapseDecember 25th, 2011 - 9:47 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 25 (IANS) A 12-year-old boy was injured after a building under construction collapsed in north Delhi Sunday, police said.
The incident took place around 1 p.m. in the Sarai Rohilla area.
“An under construction building in Gujjar Colony (in Daya Basti) collapsed injuring Amjad. He was taken to Bara Hindu Rao hospital from where he was discharged after preliminary treatment,” a police officer said.
The owner of the building, identified as Furkan, might be arrested if he is be found guilty, the officer added.
- Five hurt in Delhi roof collapse - Dec 04, 2011
- Three killed in Delhi building collapse (Lead, superseding earlier story) - May 17, 2011
- Three die in Delhi building collapse - Aug 30, 2012
- 7 workers injured in factory accident - Dec 10, 2011
- Eight-year-old girl raped in Delhi - Mar 18, 2011
- Two dead, three injured in building collapse in Delhi - Jul 24, 2012
- Himachal building collapse: Owner, builder held (Lead) - Jul 11, 2011
- Building collapses in Chhattisgarh city, none hurt - Dec 14, 2010
- Delhi cop's son dies in accident - May 17, 2012
- Patient murdered in Delhi hospital - Jul 25, 2012
- Seven killed when building collapses in Old Delhi, India - Sep 28, 2011
- Four kids crushed to death (Lead) - Feb 26, 2012
- Two killed in Delhi building collapse - May 17, 2011
- Delhi bast: List of the 11 dead - Sep 07, 2011
- Four killed in Delhi building collapse - Dec 03, 2011