Boy crushed by busNovember 18th, 2011 - 9:30 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 18 (IANS) A 17-year-old boy was crushed to death by a speeding bus here while crossing the road on his way to his school, police said Friday.
Akshay Kumar Kankarwal of G.T.B. Enclave, son of a Delhi Police head constable, was going to Vivekananda School in Anand Vihar in east Delhi at around 7.30 a.m.
As he was crossing the road, a mini bus coming from Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh hit him, said a police official. As Kankarwal fell, the rear tyres crushed his skull. The bus driver fled from the spot.
- Delhi policeman knocked dead by speeding taxi - Jun 07, 2012
- Six killed in Delhi road accidents (Roundup) - Feb 21, 2012
- Policeman crushed to death by speeding bus in Noida - Dec 12, 2010
- Alighting passenger run over by bus - Oct 19, 2011
- Conductor crushed to death under own bus - Jan 18, 2011
- Delhi Police constable killed in road accident (Lead) - Feb 28, 2012
- Delhi cop killed in accident - Jun 29, 2012
- Driver rams bus into park to avoid collision - Mar 07, 2012
- East Delhi violence under control - Sep 03, 2012
- Student's death: Bus driver, conductor arrested - Jun 28, 2011
- East Delhi situation under control, 22 detained (Lead) - Sep 03, 2012
- Shops shut in violence-hit east Delhi area; situation under control (Second Lead) - Sep 03, 2012
- Man crushed to death in east Delhi - Feb 12, 2011
- February: A month of grave accidents in Delhi - Feb 28, 2012
- Class four student run over in Delhi - Jul 27, 2012