Boy commits suicide after spat over shampooFebruary 17th, 2009 - 7:55 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 17 (IANS) A 15-year-old boy allegedly committed suicide after a quarrel with his two younger sisters over using a shampoo sachet, Delhi Police said Tuesday.
The body of Anmol Saxena, a class 11 student, was found hanging from the ceiling in the bathroom of his home in Shakarpur area in east Delhi Monday, police said.
“The boy had a quarrel with his sisters after he found a shampoo sachet empty. He slapped his sisters and latched himself inside the bathroom,” a senior police officer said.
An hour later his sisters shouted for him but there was no response from inside while the tap was running.
“The girls immediately told their father about it and he broke open the door to find Anmol hanging from the ceiling,” the officer said.
The boy was rushed to the hospital where doctors declared him dead.
- Pilot arrested after wife hangs herself to death - Dec 02, 2011
- Accountant found hanging in hostel room - Mar 04, 2011
- Man commits suicide over family disputes - Oct 08, 2011
- 14-year-old commits suicide - Aug 26, 2012
- Family dispute leads Delhi resident to suicide - Aug 10, 2012
- Class 5 student hangs himself to death in Delhi - Jul 09, 2012
- Boy dies imitating TV suicide scene - Feb 09, 2012
- Servant commits suicide in employer's house - Mar 04, 2011
- Court issues warrant against Kanda (Lead) - Aug 16, 2012
- Student kills himself after mother's scolding - Mar 10, 2012
- School boy crushed to death by train - Dec 18, 2011
- Teen commits suicide - Jun 19, 2011
- Youth commits suicide in Delhi - May 29, 2011
- Boy dies imitating TV suicide scene (Lead) - Feb 09, 2012
- Unable to go to school, boy commits suicide - Feb 18, 2011