Bopanna qualifies for Tashkent Challenger’s main drawOctober 13th, 2008 - 9:41 pm ICT by IANS
Tashkent, Oct 13 (IANS) India’s Rohan Bopanna overcame a late challenge from German Michael Kohlmann 6-3, 6-7 (7-3), 6-3 to make it to the main draw of the $125,000 Tashkent Challenger.”I’m happy to qualify to the singles event and hope to perform better this week,” Bopanna said.
It is the first ATP tournament since Newport where Bopanna made it to the singles main draw.
He will meet Ilia Marchenko of Ukraine in the first round.
- Bopanna advances to the second round of Tashkent Challenger - Oct 14, 2008
- Stockholm Open: Bopanna-Qureshi in quarters - Oct 19, 2011
- Bopanna in doubles semis; Somdev crashes out of Tashkent Challenger - Oct 14, 2009
- Bopanna-Qureshi in US open third round - Sep 04, 2010
- Bopanna, Lu beaten in Tashkent Challenger - Oct 15, 2009
- US Open: Sania-Bethanie in third round - Sep 02, 2012
- Bhupathi-Mirnyi qualify for Tour final; Bopanna-Qureshi miss out - Nov 12, 2010
- Wawrinka survives Goffin scare - Jan 07, 2011
- Bopanna-Qureshi bow out of Tunisia Challenger - Apr 29, 2010
- Jokovic struggles with court and qualifier before winning - May 09, 2012
- Bopanna, Hsun reach Tashkent quarterfinal - Oct 13, 2009
- US Open: Paes-Dlouhy stunned in first round (Lead) - Sep 01, 2010
- Bopanna-Qureshi in French Open quarterfinals - May 30, 2011
- Halle win will make us mentally tougher: Bopanna-Qureshi - Jun 13, 2011
- Davis Cup: Sugita gives Japan 1-0 lead against India - Sep 16, 2011