Bomb scare in Gurgaon building (Lead)June 29th, 2012 - 4:59 pm ICT by IANS
Gurgaon, June 29 (IANS) There was a bomb alert at the EMAAR MGF building near the Sikanderpur Metro station here Friday but nothing was found, police said. An anonymous call received earlier said a bomb had been planted at the Metro station.
The police control room received an anonymous call around 12.20 p.m. that a bomb had been planted at the Sikanderpur Metro station on the Jehangirpuri-Gurgaon line, a police officer said.
But another call made to the control room at 12.40 p.m. indicated that the bomb was planted at the EMAAR MGF building, he added.
A search operation was immediately mounted and the dog squad was also pressed into service.
- Bomb alert at Delhi Metro station - Jun 29, 2012
- Bomb scare at Delhi Metro station - Apr 14, 2011
- Thousands stranded as Metro services to Gurgaon disrupted (Lead) - Nov 19, 2010
- Thousands stranded as blocked train disrupts Metro services - Nov 19, 2010
- Bomb scare at Rajiv Chowk metro station - Jan 27, 2011
- Metro service connecting Delhi, Gurgaon starts - Jun 21, 2010
- Bomb scare outside Delhi college (Lead) - May 30, 2011
- Bomb threat at Delhi metro station - Jul 04, 2010
- Bomb hoax on Howrah bridge - Sep 25, 2011
- Metro to start in Gurgaon Monday - Jun 16, 2010
- Delhi Metro to train recruits for Gurgaon metro - Sep 17, 2012
- Hoax bomb call at Gurgaon railway station - Mar 18, 2010
- Thales bags ticketing system contract for Gurgaon Metro - Dec 06, 2011
- Accused in Emaar case asked to appear before CBI - Feb 29, 2012
- Man jumps to death from elevated Metro station - May 31, 2011