Bomb explosion kills one in VenezuelaFebruary 25th, 2008 - 2:45 pm ICT by admin
Caracas, Feb 25 (IANS) One person was killed when a bomb exploded early Sunday at the entrance to the headquarters of a business association in the Venezuelan capital, EFE news agency reported Monday. “We understand that the person who died was the one who set off the explosive device; they already moved the body,” Fedecamaras business association’s second vice president Lope Mendoza said.
The explosion occurred around 1:00 a.m. local time Sunday and police cordoned off the perimeter of the building.
This was the third bombing this month in Caracas, where earlier attacks targeted a National Assembly administrative building and a monument to George Washington.
- 10,000 people evacuated after fire in Venezuela arms depot - Jan 31, 2011
- Venezuela freezes prices of 18 products - Nov 23, 2011
- Seven persons injured in remote-controlled bomb blast in Quetta - Jan 29, 2011
- No explosives found in suspicious package in Indonesian resort island - Mar 22, 2011
- Three killed, dozens injured in Lahore shrine blast - Feb 04, 2011
- Blast kills three varsity students in Colombia - Mar 26, 2012
- Karachi blast kills one, injures 20 (Lead) - Jul 11, 2012
- Bomb explodes outside offices of JP Morgan in Athens - Feb 17, 2010
- Roadside bomb kills five Iraqi soldiers - Aug 03, 2012
- Three killed, 20 hurt in Pakistan bombing - Apr 29, 2012
- Media worker slain in Venezuela - Nov 27, 2011
- Gunman robs doctors mid-surgery at Venezuelan hospital - Mar 11, 2012
- Blast in Nigeria kills bomber - Apr 02, 2012
- Remote-controlled bomb kills cop, wounds three others in Peshawar - Jan 23, 2011
- Four killed in Pakistan bombing - Aug 05, 2012