Bold, daring acts to rule ‘India’s Got Talent’September 14th, 2012 - 8:13 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 14 (IANS) Be it singing, music, dance, puppetry or illusion, there has never been a limitation to the talent showcased at “India’s Got Talent”. The fourth season of the show goes a step forward with the newly-introduced concept of ‘khatron ka akhada’.
“There are times when there is fire involved or other risky stunts in a performance. All that cannot be performed inside the walls of a studio. So in order to make the show more bold and interesting, we have taken it a step further and introduced the concept of ‘khatron ka akhada’,” a source told IANS.
It is only for the contestants, who will get selected in the auditions. These stunts will be shot in Mumbai.
Going on air Sep 22, “India’s Got Talent” will see veteran actor Kirron Kher, filmmaker Karan Johar and Malaika Arora Khan on the judging panel.
Also joining the three judges will be director Farah Khan, who will have a special role to play.
“There have been many scary performances on the show, but one of the highlights of the show for me is ‘khatron ka akhada’, which will showcase a lot of jaw dropping stunts,” said Malaika, at the press meet of the show here Friday.
The show is the Indian franchise of the “Got Talent” series that is aired on Colors. The team travels to different cities across India in search of interesting local talent and there is no age bar.
This season the auditions were done on a larger scale. Travelling to a total of 21 cities, “India’s Got Talent” went to small cities like Pali, a town in Rajasthan, Kanpur, Varanasi, Bhubaneswar and Gwalior in search of talent.
Currently judging dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5″, Karan says he got emotional after watching some of the acts.
“I get very emotional and more than talent it is the human stories on this platform that are immensely moving. Like where they come from and what all they go through to present themselves. One has to see it to experience all that,” Karan told IANS.
With the excitement of the show, the judges danced a little to the tunes of some the popular songs.
Malaika did “Munni badnaam”, while Kirron danced to the tunes of “Ma da ladla” and Karan danced on “Disco deewane”.
Also, present at the event were four of the talents that will later be seen on the show.
- KJo confirms 'India's Got Talent' stint - Aug 25, 2012
- TV is my first love: Malaika Arora Khan - Sep 18, 2012
- Dharmendra to judge 'India's Got Talent 3' - Jun 02, 2011
- Old remains gold: Dharmendra leads TRP race - Aug 04, 2011
- Star-studded 'Jhalak...' opener promises dance, drama galore - Jun 17, 2012
- Dance fever catches on among Indians, thanks to TV - Feb 01, 2011
- 'Indian Idol 6' promises to shock with great talent - May 30, 2012
- 'India's Got Talent' Second Season To Launch Tonight At 9pm On Colors - Jul 30, 2010
- B-Town's desi boys add glamour to TV awards function - Nov 22, 2011
- Anupam most romantic man, says wife Kirron Kher - Jan 04, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,