‘Bol Bachchan’ crosses Rs. 100 crore markJuly 26th, 2012 - 4:23 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 26 (IANS) Rohit Shetty is on a roll! After “Golmaal 3″ and “Singham”, the director’s “Bol Bachchan” has made it to the hyped Rs.100 crore mark at the Indian box office.
Said to be inspired by 1979 movie “Gol Maal”, “Bol Bachchan” was made on a budget of Rs.70 crore with a cast including Ajay Devgn, Abhishek Bachchan, Asin Thottumkal and Prachi Desai.
The movie collected over Rs. 43.10 crore during its opening weekend after it released all over the country July 6.
It went on to collect Rs. 66.81 crore in the first week, Rs.24.12 crore in second and Rs. 9.33 crore during the third week, taking the total box office collections to Rs. 100.26 crore in 20 days, said a press statement from the production company.
Presented by Fox Star Studios and produced by Shree Ashtavinayak Cinevision and Ajay Devgn Ffilms, “Bol Bachchan” has been very well received by both multiplexes and single screen audiences. It was released with 2,700 prints.
- 'Bol Bachchan' crosses Rs.50 crore mark - Jul 10, 2012
- Rohit Shetty feels the 100-crore pressure - Jul 25, 2012
- Abhishek's double 'dhamaal' in 'Bol Bachchan' (With Image) - May 18, 2012
- (After 11)Buying film's rights is like paying tribute: Ajay Devgn - Jun 25, 2012
- Ajay's character in "Bol..." mix of 'Singham', 'Golmaal' - Jul 03, 2012
- No 'Golmaal' for now: Rohit Shetty - Jun 25, 2012
- 100 crore is the new silver jubilee: Abhishek Bachchan - Aug 04, 2012
- Bollywood ga-ga over Abhishek's comedy in 'Bol Bachchan' - Jul 06, 2012
- Midnight release for 'Bol Bachchan' in Gujarat - Jul 05, 2012
- 'There can't be another Rakhi Sawant' (movie Snippets) - Dec 20, 2011
- Asin wants to reach masses with commercial films - Jul 05, 2012
- Working with Big B like working with god: Rohit Shetty - Jun 11, 2012
- Critics are my lucky charm: Director Rohit Shetty (Interview) - Jul 04, 2012
- We have not cheated anybody: Ajay Devgn - Jun 22, 2012
- For Abhishek, 'Bol Bachchan' is about great memories - May 31, 2012