Board exams rescheduled in JharkhandFebruary 24th, 2008 - 5:00 pm ICT by admin
Ranchi, Feb 24 (IANS) Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) rescheduled the Class 10 and Class 12 examination due to proposed strike of State Bank of India (SBI) and other banks. Secondary and senior secondary examination in the state started Feb 22. The SBI and other banks are going on two days strike from Monday.
According to rescheduled dates, the secondary examination to be held Feb 25 and 26 will now take place March 11 and 12 while higher secondary examination scheduled for Feb 25 and 26 will now take place March 15 and 17.
“The examination of secondary and higher secondary have been rescheduled due to proposed banks strike. We found it difficult to bring out the questions papers from banks before examination days,” said Shaligram Yadav, chairperson of JAC Sunday.
5,59,721 students are appearing in secondary and senior secondary examination.
- Jharkhand takes steps for peaceful conduct of exams - Feb 22, 2010
- Jharkhand postpones Class 10, 12 board exam - Feb 28, 2009
- Jharkhand minister's children fail again in plus-2 exam - Jun 01, 2012
- No Bengali in Jharkhand exams leaves students in lurch - Mar 12, 2010
- A Jharkhand school where all students failed in board exams - Jun 02, 2011
- 12 blind students appear for class 10 exam in Jharkhand - Feb 25, 2009
- SBI stock plunges on talk of loan to Kingfisher - Feb 22, 2012
- Kashmir schools to remain open during winter months - Nov 23, 2010
- Jharkhand Class 12 students seek re-evaluation - Jun 15, 2011
- SBI gets government nod for rights issue - Jun 08, 2011
- 1.3 mn students taking Kerala board exams - Mar 15, 2010
- 1.3 mn students taking Kerala school exams (Lead) - Mar 15, 2010
- 1.6 mn students to sit for CBSE exams in 2010 - Feb 26, 2010
- 67 percent pass Jharkhand matric exam - May 10, 2012
- 2,447 students booked in Haryana - Apr 04, 2012