Blueline bus mows down builderDecember 9th, 2011 - 12:22 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 8 (IANS) A 38-year-old builder was crushed to death after his bike was hit by a Blueline bus in south Delhi, police said Thursday. The bus driver was arrested.
Nizamuddin, a resident of Gandhi Nagar in east Delhi, was killed around 6 p.m. Wednesday near New Friends Colony.
“Nizamuddin was mowed down by a bus plying on route number 534 - between Mehrauli and Anand Vihar,” said a police officer.
“He was rushed to hospital where he was declared dead. A case of rash and negligent driving has been registered against bus driver Dilip Singh,” added the officer.
The bus has been impounded, said police.
- Alighting passenger run over by bus - Oct 19, 2011
- Good Samaritan saves life, gets killed himself - Jan 02, 2012
- Man crushed to death between two buses - May 22, 2012
- Conductor crushed to death under own bus - Jan 18, 2011
- Minor girl crushed to death in Delhi - Jul 15, 2011
- Two killed in road accidents - Nov 20, 2011
- Three persons killed in Delhi road accidents - May 19, 2012
- Blueline mows down labourer in Delhi - Nov 25, 2008
- Speeding bus crushes man, injures 12 (Second Lead) - May 08, 2011
- Cyclist crushed, six injured by bus in Delhi (Lead) - May 27, 2012
- Two run over by speeding Blueline bus in Delhi - Oct 26, 2009
- 3-year-old dies after being hit by Blueline bus - Jan 17, 2011
- Bus mows down woman in east Delhi - Nov 23, 2011
- Five-year-old crushed under speeding truck - May 10, 2011
- Blueline bus kills one more in Delhi - Dec 30, 2008
Tags: anand, bus driver, delhi police, dilip singh, east delhi, friends colony, gandhi nagar, mehrauli, mows, negligent driving, New Delhi, new friends, police officer, police said thursday, rash, south delhi