Blueline bus kills motorcyclist in DelhiMay 20th, 2008 - 10:13 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, May 20 (IANS) A Blueline bus Tuesday ran over a motorcyclist in west Delhi, taking the death toll of people mowed down by these buses to over 25 this year. Hawa Singh was killed after he was hit by a Blueline bus in Multan Nagar area Tuesday afternoon. The bus plies on route number 926 between Old Delhi and Tikri border.
He was rushed to a hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.
The police said a case of rash and negligent driving has been registered and bus driver, Habis, was arrested.
- Blueline bus mows down builder - Dec 09, 2011
- Good Samaritan saves life, gets killed himself - Jan 02, 2012
- Blueline bus kills one more in Delhi - Dec 30, 2008
- Man crushed to death between two buses - May 22, 2012
- Three persons killed in Delhi road accidents - May 19, 2012
- Blueline buses get brief lease of life (Second Lead) - Jan 31, 2011
- Contracts signed for four more bus clusters in Delhi - Nov 01, 2010
- Bus mows down woman in east Delhi - Nov 23, 2011
- Alighting passenger run over by bus - Oct 19, 2011
- Blueline bus mows down biker in Delhi - Jan 09, 2009
- DTC buses collide, 17 injured - Oct 01, 2011
- Blueline buses to breath their last in June 2012 (Lead) - Mar 03, 2011
- 3-year-old dies after being hit by Blueline bus - Jan 17, 2011
- Games leave many bus owners, staff fuming - Sep 28, 2010
- Bus mows down guard - Dec 29, 2011