Blaze in Delhi eateryOctober 26th, 2011 - 10:29 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 26 (IANS) A restaurant in south Delhi caught fire Wednesday evening during Diwali festivities, fire officials said. No one was injured in the accident as the eatery was closed.
Housed in a four-storeyed building in Hauz Khas, Prayag Restaurant caught fire shortly after its owners conducted Diwali puja at the premises.
“A total of 12 fire tenders were rushed to the spot and the fire was doused,” a fire official said.
The cause of the blaze is yet to be established.
- Fire in central Delhi building, no casualty (Second Lead) - May 23, 2012
- Four killed in Delhi warehouse fire - Nov 13, 2011
- Four injured fighting blaze in Delhi's Chandni Chowk (Lead) - Nov 28, 2010
- Chandni Chowk fire extinguished, four hurt (Lead) - Nov 29, 2010
- Woman killed in Delhi factory fire - Jan 26, 2011
- Efforts still on to douse fire at Delhi's Chandni Chawk (Second Lead) - Nov 29, 2010
- Fire rages at Chandni Chowk warehouse - Nov 29, 2010
- Major fire in Lucknow factory - May 29, 2012
- Fire at cosmetic shop - Mar 16, 2011
- Four killed in Mumbai bakery cylinder blasts - May 30, 2012
- Fire in Shastri Bhawan - Jan 07, 2012
- Major fire at Mumbai's Naval Dockyard - Nov 03, 2011
- 10 stalls gutted at Delhi exhibition - Apr 05, 2011
- Fire in central Delhi building (Lead) - May 23, 2012
- One killed in Noida factory blaze - Jul 16, 2011