Blasts have strengthened our resolve to fight terror: PranabJuly 16th, 2011 - 6:01 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, July 16 (IANS) Asserting that the Mumbai serial blasts have strengthened India’s resolve to root out subversive activities, union Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee Saturday said the terrorists would be mistaken if they think they could destabilise the country through such attacks.
“If terrorists feel they will destabilise India, they are utterly mistaken. We have the resilience to overcome such challenges,” Mukherjee told mediapersons here.
People have been killed and injured, “but this has strengthened our resolve to fight terrorism,” he said.
- Mumbai terror attack won't shake market confidence: Pranab - Jul 14, 2011
- No policy paralysis, Indian economy will bounce back, says Pranab - Dec 13, 2011
- Obama condemns Mumbai attack, offers help with probe - Jul 14, 2011
- RSS needs to be exposed: Pranab Mukherjee at AICC - Nov 02, 2010
- Don't blame Mumbai blasts on intelligence failure: Experts - Jul 15, 2011
- Rajya Sabha expresses unity against terror - Sep 07, 2011
- Mumbai blasts: Israel says resilience will prevail - Jul 14, 2011
- Mumbai terror: World leaders rally in solidarity (Roundup) - Jul 14, 2011
- Dialogue will settle beating up incident of Bangladeshi man: Pranab - Jan 21, 2012
- Trinamool to vote for Pranab Mukherjee (Second Lead) - Jul 17, 2012
- Bureaucrats running panchayats will weaken democracy: Pranab - Nov 20, 2011
- Teenager held for 'mischievous' email on Delhi blast - Sep 14, 2011
- Probe widens in Mumbai blasts, detonators remain mystery - Jul 18, 2011
- Pranab may become PM, but never Congress president: Gadkari - Jun 15, 2011
- Resilient economy reflected country's economic management: Mukherjee - Jan 10, 2011