BJP youth wing leader killed in accidentJuly 12th, 2008 - 5:51 pm ICT by IANS
Bhopal, July 12 (IANS) Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) district chief Pankaj Dwivedi and two others were killed Saturday when the vehicle they were travelling in collided with a stationary truck in Madhya Pradesh’s Chhattarpur district, police said. “The collision was so severe that three of the eight people in the vehicle died on the spot. Of the five injured, the condition of three is serious. They have been admitted to Chhattarpur district hospital,” district police chief Sriniwas Verma told IANS on the phone.
The others killed have been identified as Ajay Pachouri and Shekhar Awasthi.
The accident occurred when the group was returning after attending a marriage.
- Eight killed in Haryana accident - Aug 26, 2012
- Seven killed in road accident in Madhya Pradesh - Dec 13, 2011
- 17 devotees killed in Punjab accident - May 07, 2012
- Nine killed in Haryana accident - Oct 28, 2011
- BJP's youth wing activists clash with police in Lucknow - Apr 05, 2011
- BJP youth wing to lodge police complaints against PM - Sep 13, 2012
- Nine killed as tempo rams into truck - Nov 30, 2011
- 8 killed, 18 injured in two Rajasthan accidents - May 11, 2012
- Chouhan blames Nehru for whole of Kashmir not being part of India - Jan 13, 2011
- Five of family killed in Maharashtra accident - Jun 20, 2011
- Five killed in Himachal accident - Aug 20, 2010
- Five killed in Assam road accidents - May 17, 2012
- Three cops killed as truck rams into police station - Jun 16, 2012
- Four killed, six injured in Maharashtra accident - Jan 27, 2012
- BJP workers, police clash at Jantar Mantar (Lead) - Aug 09, 2011