BJP men attacked in Kerala, two injuredJuly 8th, 2008 - 10:38 pm ICT by IANS
Kannur (Kerala), July 8 (IANS) Two activists of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) suffered serious injuries after they were attacked by a group of assailants, allegedly workers of the Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M), at Paral in Mahe near here Tuesday. The area has been witnessing skirmishes between the two political parties for the last two days.
The victims, Ramadas and Jayarajan, were admitted to the Medical College Hospital at Kozhikode, the police said.
Mahe is a small enclave in Kerala that is part of the union territory of Puducherry. It lies adjacent to Thalassery, which has a history of violent clashes between the CPI-M and the BJP.
- Kerala CPI-M leader denied bail in murder case - Aug 04, 2012
- Kerala CPI-M leader arrested in murder case - Aug 01, 2012
- Decision on arrested Kerala CPI-M leader's bail Saturday - Aug 03, 2012
- CPI-M legislator, 32 others charged in IUML worker murder - Aug 23, 2012
- IUML worker's murder: Kerala CPI-M leader gets bail - Aug 27, 2012
- CPI-M legislator remanded in custody in murder case (Lead) - Aug 13, 2012
- Bail denied to Kerala CPI-M leaders in murder case - Aug 13, 2012
- Kerala CPI-M leader held for murder, party calls shutdown (Lead) - Aug 01, 2012
- Being targeted to tarnish party, says Kerala CPI-M leader - May 18, 2012
- Shutdown in Kerala over CPI-M leader's arrest - Aug 02, 2012
- Tension within the ranks haunt UDF and LDF too (Kerala Newsletter) - Aug 17, 2012
- Chargesheet soon in ex-Marxist leader's murder - Jul 14, 2012
- Kerala CPI-M leader gets bail in murder case (Lead) - Jul 02, 2012
- CPI-M demands case, probe against Congress MP - Jun 30, 2012
- CPI-M worker killed during Kerala shutdown (Lead) - Aug 02, 2012