BJP demands action against PakistanDecember 4th, 2008 - 9:40 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, Dec 5 (IANS) The Uttar Pradesh unit of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Thursday demanded action against Pakistan, accusing it of supporting and sponsoring terrorism.“Taking into account the terrorist attacks in Mumbai, it is high time the central government should initiate action against Pakistan,” BJP leader Kalraj Mishra told reporters here.
Asked to comment over BJP vice president Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi’s remark about women protesting in Mumbai after the terror attack, Mishra said: “It was his (Naqvi) personal opinion. I will not say anything.”
Naqvi had said that women “wearing lipstick and powder” were running down politicians in Mumbai.
At least 172 people were killed and more than 300 injured when terrorists attacked Mumbai.
- BJP holds protests in Uttar Pradesh - Jun 06, 2011
- BJP releases its UP poll manifesto - Jan 27, 2012
- Chidambaram should quit over terror list errors: BJP (Second Lead) - May 20, 2011
- Naqvi draws flak for remarks against women protesters - Dec 02, 2008
- Chidambaram should quit for terror list errors: BJP (Lead) - May 20, 2011
- Chidambaram should resign for terror list error: BJP - May 20, 2011
- Corruption, BSP 'misrule' main issues at BJP meet - Jun 02, 2011
- Will support anyone who fights corruption: BJP - Jun 02, 2011
- Congress abusing patriotism of Muslims: BJP - Jul 13, 2010
- BJP top brass descend for Modi fast - Sep 16, 2011
- UP set for hung house, SP on top, BSP out (Third Lead) - Mar 06, 2012
- Day after joining BJP, Kushwaha's premises raided (Second Lead) - Jan 04, 2012
- BJP condemns Shiv Sena violence at TV channel offices - Nov 20, 2009
- CPI-M should pack off Achuthanandan: Lalu Prasad - Dec 02, 2008
- BJP in Congress line of fire over Kushwaha as CBI raids premises (Fourth Lead) - Jan 04, 2012