Billiards: Sitwala, Kothari in quarterfinals of Australian OpenJune 28th, 2011 - 11:45 pm ICT by IANS
Adelaide, June 28 (IANS) India’s Dhruv Sitwala and Sourav Kothari entered the quarterfinals of the Australian Open billiards championship here on Tuesday winning all their respective league matches.
Sitwala, runner-up at the recent South Australian invitational tournament, topped his four-player group with an unbeaten record as did Kothari, who came through his five matches that were played on the 150-up points format.
Both Indians dropped just one game en route to the knock-out round, the draw for which was still to be announced.
- Sethi, Advani to play invitational billiards - Jun 19, 2012
- Venkatesham eliminates Alok in senior national billiards - Jul 29, 2011
- Billiards: Pankaj Advani to meet Geet Sethi in semi-final (Lead) - Jul 30, 2011
- India to host 2013 world professional snooker meet - May 04, 2012
- Advani, Sethi in semifinals of World Billiards Championship - Aug 22, 2010
- Meenal, Arantxa in National Billiards Final - Jan 25, 2012
- Fairly satisfactory year for Indian cue sports (2010 in Retrospect) - Dec 25, 2010
- Advani, Sethi enter semis at billiards meet - Jun 21, 2012
- Close battles in the offing in National Billiards and Snooker - Jul 17, 2011
- Ishpreet upsets Joshi in All-India Snooker - Aug 07, 2012
- Sethi fights back, Advani shows sublime form to top group - Aug 21, 2010
- Sitwala in World Billiards Championship quarters - Aug 25, 2010
- Advani leads way into pre-quarters of National Snooker - Feb 02, 2012
- Chawla pots snooker title - Jun 23, 2012
- Pankaj Advani pockets fifth national billiards crown - Jul 30, 2011