Bikers’ gang strikes again in GhaziabadNovember 4th, 2008 - 10:58 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, Nov 4 (IANS) A biker gang struck again in the trans-Hindon area here as three unidentified men robbed a professonal at gun-point late Monday night, the police said Tuesday.Mahesh Kumar Dutta, a general manager with Delhi Press, was returning home from his Site-IV office at Sahibabad when he was stopped by the three bikers near Mohan Nagar flyover around 9 p.m., the police said.
The three men, said to be in the age group of 20-25 and armed with revolvers, took away his Maruti Wagon-R car and mobile phone, they said.
A case was registered and the police were trying to trace the culprits though no arrests were made by Tuesday night, police officials at the Sahibabad Police station said.
- Anna supporters take out marches in Ghaziabad - Aug 17, 2011
- Car jacker turns out to be Seemapuri gang rape accused - Feb 09, 2011
- Ghaziabad set for makeover, to go hi-tech - Mar 27, 2012
- After thefts, Ghaziabad area installs CCTVs - Jan 06, 2012
- Four of family killed in town near Ghaziabad - Jan 07, 2012
- Fires break out in two Ghaziabad factories - Apr 15, 2010
- Budding engineers among seven held for robberies - Jan 05, 2011
- Man robbed off after asking for lift - Jan 21, 2011
- Driver of retired army officer found murdered - Feb 03, 2012
- Two men killed in freak Delhi accident (Second Lead) - Dec 23, 2011
- Three killed in firing at marriage function - Nov 19, 2011
- Rapist tuition teacher arrested in Ghaziabad - Mar 19, 2012
- Trader looted of Rs.16 lakh - May 16, 2011
- Three drug traffickers held - Jul 11, 2011
- Minor raped, thrown on rail line - Feb 25, 2012