Big B salutes women power!July 15th, 2012 - 5:05 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 15 (IANS) Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is amazed with the way women are progressing and says that the time is not too far away when “women shall rule the world”.
The 69-year-old was in Ranthambore as a part of NDTV’s “Save Our Tigers” campaign and is surprised to see how young girls are single-highhandedly managing the task to make the show successful.
“It is complete madness! The screaming and shouting of the time left…and all this for one program…But remarkably, what needs to be paid attention to is that it is being managed and operated by women - 90 percent of them!! And I am told when the station started, the average age of those in command was 25 years! This is modern India. This is women power. This is awesome,” Amitabh posted on his blog srbachchan.tumblr.com.
“…It has been not just a great experience for me, but a moment of immense pride! May they prosper ever and continue to assert themselves in the years to come. The time is not too far away when women shall rule the world, taking over from the men, if they have not already,” he further posted.
- Big B plans to tabulate 'Coolie' incident - Aug 01, 2012
- Who made Big B nervous? - Aug 17, 2012
- Big B feels singers play vital role in actors' lives - Jul 31, 2012
- As youngster, Big B was in awe of dacoit Man Singh - Aug 16, 2012
- Bhojpuri films needs encouragement: Big B - Sep 02, 2012
- Big B meets 'complete sport' Judi Dench - Sep 07, 2012
- Big B in awe of Southern superstars' humility - Jul 12, 2012
- Glad to see Olympics medal tally increasing: Big B - Aug 07, 2012
- Amitabh to carry Olympic torch - Jul 26, 2012
- Break in at Bachchan home (Lead) - Jul 22, 2012
- Break in at Big B's house - Jul 22, 2012
- Guwahati molestation: Amitabh questions media role - Jul 18, 2012
- Big B, Jaya visit Shatrughan Sinha in hospital (Movie Snippets) - Jul 20, 2012
- Warm B-town welcome for Abhi-Ash's daugther - Nov 16, 2011
- Can't wait to have Ash, baby home: Abhishek - Nov 18, 2011