Big B gets better, comes out to greet fans (With Image)March 12th, 2012 - 3:29 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, March 12 (IANS) Megastar Amitabh Bachchan appeared to have recovered well from his abdominal surgeries when he came out to greet his fans and thanked them for their “love and enthusiasm”.
The 69-year-old, in a white kurta pyajama, Sunday addressed the well-wishers gathered outside his home Jalsa.
“God bless the well wishers. God bless them for their permanence in my life. God bless their consistency, their love and enthusiasm. I am indebted for life. It is a debt I shall never be able to repay; the one burden that shall remain with me unattended. One burden that shall make me happy,” Amitabh posted on his blog bigb.bigadda.com.
The megastar was operated upon last month and is currently recuperating at his home here.
He is advised complete rest by his doctors with restricted movement and diet.
- Big B prepares for abdominal surgery - Feb 09, 2012
- Amitabh Bachchan still in incredible pain - Feb 14, 2012
- Big B unlikely to be discharged Tuesday - Feb 14, 2012
- Amitabh's abdominal surgery legacy of 'Coolie' accident: Abhishek - Feb 10, 2012
- Big B gets Maharashtrian of the Year award - Dec 22, 2011
- Shammiji told Jaya he's tired: Big B - Aug 15, 2011
- Amitabh Bachchan discharged from hospital (Lead) - Feb 23, 2012
- Big B to brush up his ham radio skills - Apr 15, 2011
- My movements getting stronger, better: Big B - Mar 09, 2012
- Why Big B sneaked into his house? - Jan 02, 2012
- Big B praises 'Paan Singh Tomar', calls it true biopic - Mar 04, 2012
- Big B may feature in Rajasthani movie - Jul 27, 2011
- Big B back home, upset with paparazzi's insensitivity (With Image) - Feb 24, 2012
- Free me, says Big B - Feb 23, 2012
- Big B's health improves, feels hunger pangs - Feb 20, 2012