Big B becomes Rana’s Hindi tutor! (Movie Snippets)May 7th, 2012 - 6:46 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 7 (IANS) Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is extremely fluent in spoken and written Hindi, offered to help southern actor Rana Daggubati with the language during the shooting of “Department”.
Initially, Big B was unaware of Rana’s weakness in the language. But later when he got to know about it, he decided to pull the young actor’s leg.
According to a source, the 69-year-old veteran asked Rana to narrate tough Hindi words and lines.
Out of sheer respect, Rana made honest attempts to narrate the lines, but often failed. That only ended up giving him a chance to be tutored by the megastar himself.
Happy with woman power in B-Town: Revathy
Actress-turned-director Revathy is happy that women are getting to show their power in all spheres of entertainment industry.
“As far as women behind the camera is concerned, it is very very good to see a whole lot of women coming into different fields. It feels good,” Revathy told IANS.
However, she still feels there is more scope for women-oriented content in tinsel town.
“I don’t think woman-oriented films have started getting appreciation. There were women-oriented films before. In between they disappeared, and they have just come back now,” she added.
Saif is great: Jacqueline
Actress Jacqueline Fernandes, who shares a good camaraderie with all her co-stars, says “Race 2″ star Saif Ali Khan is a wonderful person to work with.
“Saif on the first day itself was really warm and very encouraging. Saif is a great person off-screen and on-screen,” said Jacqueline.
The actress also spoke well of John Abraham, with whom she recently worked in “Housefull 2″.
“John and I get along very well since ‘Housefull 2′. We know each other very well because we work out together,” she added.
- Today's actors refrain from women-oriented films: Anil Kapoor - Mar 05, 2012
- Jacqueline trains hard for 'Race 2' action scenes - May 05, 2012
- Kareena gets the brandwagon for 'Heroine' - Aug 31, 2012
- Bipasha will be a good wife: Madhavan - Jan 14, 2012
- SRK had tough time teaching son (Movie Snippets) - Feb 17, 2012
- For Rana Daggubati, Bipasha just a friend - Apr 30, 2012
- Southern film industry can wait: Asin Thottumkal - Mar 20, 2012
- I'll definitely marry, but not thinking about it now: Vidya - Jan 06, 2012
- I'm nervous about 'Murder 2': Jacqueline - Jan 27, 2011
- I am not gender-biased: Bhandarkar - Aug 29, 2012
- Big B dances to 'Kammo' in RGV's 'Department' - Apr 12, 2012
- Big B doess photoshoot with pet dog (Movie Snippets) (With Image) - Dec 23, 2011
- Now a film based on Osho's ideology (Movie Snippets) - Mar 26, 2012
- Southern stars twinkle in Bollywood (Feature) - Jul 21, 2011
- Hema Malini all for anti-ageing techniques (Movie Snippets) - Mar 17, 2012
Tags: actress jacqueline, amitabh bachchan, camaraderie, co stars, entertainment industry, housefull, jacqueline fernandes, john abraham, megastar, old veteran, oriented content, rana, revathy, saif ali khan, spheres, tinsel town, whole lot of women, woman power, wonderful person, young actor