Bieber to launch fragranced dog tags, braceletsApril 2nd, 2011 - 3:56 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 2 (IANS) Teen sensation Justin Bieber is set to expand his accessories range by including fragrance-infused dog tags and bracelets.
The “Baby” hitmaker has created two designs for the My World Collection at Wal-Mart, both infused with pomegranate scents. The dog tags have been named “One Less Lonely Girl” and “Never Say Never” which will be sold for $10 each, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Despite being one of the world’s most famous teenagers, Bieber recently revealed he has an allowance and is not allowed to touch is estimated $100 million fortune he has earned.
“My money is being invested. I only have a credit card, which allows me to spend a certain amount of money every month. If I reach the limit after the first week, I won’t be able to buy any more stuff until the month is over. My mom is in control of that,” he said.
- Coming soon: Fragrance-infused accessories designed by Justin Bieber - Oct 26, 2010
- Justin Bieber to create fragrance for women - May 21, 2011
- Bieber to launch unisex fragrance - Oct 27, 2010
- Bieber's perfume rakes in $3 mn - Jul 16, 2011
- Justin Bieber to release new book - Feb 22, 2012
- Bieber to shave off hair for new look - Oct 26, 2010
- Bieber reveals his new tattoo - May 26, 2011
- I am in love, says Bieber - Oct 10, 2011
- Bieber doesn't believe in Santa Claus - Dec 19, 2011
- Elixir will reveal my sensuous side: Shakira - Jul 14, 2012
- Swift's perfume has 'everything' - Oct 22, 2011
- My latest perfume inspired by daughter: Moss - Nov 04, 2011
- Justin Bieber Launches New Line Of Nail Polish - Oct 11, 2010
- Bieber's grandfather injured - Dec 29, 2011
- Justin Bieber doll is going to be sensation of the upcoming Christmas season - Sep 29, 2010