Bieber, Gaga become copyright victimAugust 31st, 2011 - 1:21 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 31 (IANS) Teen sensation Justin Bieber and pop singer Lady Gaga have become victims of YouTube’s strict copyright law.
The site operates under a strict policy that if any material is accused of violating copyright laws then it will be immediately removed till the dispute is resolved.
“Someone is making false copyright claims against the Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga channels and YouTube has blocked access to the videos as a result. We are working with YouTube to resolve ASAP,” tmz.com quoted a source as saying.
A mystery YouTube account by the name of iLCreation has claimed copyright ownership of Bieber’s channel therefore his entire video collection has been removed from the site until the matter is resolved.
- Justin Bieber tops 'web search' list - Jul 07, 2010
- Who Is Your Favorite- Lady Gaga Or Justin Bieber? - Nov 12, 2010
- Rebecca Black smashes Justin Bieber's record on Youtube - Apr 19, 2011
- Justin Bieber's YouTube videos redirect to porn sites - Jul 05, 2010
- Justin Bieber Is The Most Popular Artiste On YouTube! - Dec 14, 2010
- Justin Bieber's 'Baby' is the most-watched video on Youtube - Jul 17, 2010
- Gaga becomes 1st musician to attract over 1bn video views on YouTube - Oct 26, 2010
- Justin Bieber YouTube Videos Under Attack - Jul 09, 2010
- Lady Gaga becomes first person to have 9m Twitter followers - Mar 26, 2011
- Who Is Justin Bieber’s New Girlfriend? - Nov 13, 2010
- Justin Bieber's Testicle-Removing Rumors - Jul 01, 2010
- Cuba raps Facebook, YouTube - Jan 16, 2011
- Death Rumors Of Justin Bieber - Jun 12, 2010
- YouTube co-founder decides to step down - Oct 31, 2010
- Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber- Whom Do Audience Prefer To Listen To? - Oct 28, 2010