Beyonce takes pregnancy advice from PaltrowSeptember 14th, 2011 - 2:20 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 14 (IANS) Singer Beyonce Knowles, who is expecting her first child with husband Jay-Z, is taking pregnancy advice from actress Gwyneth Paltrow.
Paltrow, who is married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, has two children.
“Gwyneth has known about this pregnancy for over a month and has been telling Beyonce to drink a shot of wheatgrass each morning and to rub her belly with coconut oil to prevent stretch marks,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
“She’s also advised her to meditate for an hour every day and soak her feet in ice water to prevent swelling,” the source added.
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Beyonce wants to return to acting - Jun 19, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Chris Martin's funny friendship with Jay-Z - Dec 01, 2011
- Jay-Z to get $1 mn for New Year eve show - Dec 25, 2010
- Paltrow plans debut album - Dec 26, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow's rep denies New Year's Eve gig with Coldplay - Dec 24, 2010
- Jay Z to perform at Paralympics closing - Sep 05, 2012
- Kanye West wants to be godfather of Beyonce's child - Sep 01, 2011
- Paltrow not performing with Coldplay - Dec 24, 2010
- Jay-Z versus Chris Martin - Sep 23, 2009
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is In No Mood To Perform With Hubby! - Dec 24, 2010
- Jay-Z, Beyonce upset with Kardashian - Sep 02, 2012
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012