Beyonce proud of her baby bumpSeptember 21st, 2011 - 2:38 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 21 (IANS) Singer Beyonce Knowles, who is expecting her first child with singer Jay Z, says she is proud to show off her baby bump.
“I am having so much fun, it has been the most fun time now that it has been announced. It was really difficult to conceal. But now I can be proud and excited about it, I’m having so much fun shopping - it’s great!” Beyonce told CNN.
The singer, who launched House of Dereon fashion line at London Fashion Week, says her new range are fitting her well, though it’s not a maternity wear, reports contactmusic.com.
“What I’m wearing is part of the collection - it’s not supposed to be maternity wear, but it actually is really good for the maternity. We do have some things that I am still trying to rock!” she said.
- Beyonce to create maternity range - Oct 13, 2011
- Beyonce Knowles is pregnant - Aug 29, 2011
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Beyonce launches House Of Dereon in Britain - Sep 20, 2011
- Beyonce ready for motherhood - Dec 03, 2011
- Beyonce not ready for motherhood - Nov 25, 2010
- Willow Smith gets advice from Jay-Z, Beyonce - Dec 13, 2010
- Jay Z to invest in Arsenal - Sep 13, 2010
- Beyonce accused of stealing design - Aug 25, 2010
- Beyonce wants large family - Dec 14, 2011
- Beyonce ready to have kids - Aug 19, 2011
- Simpson to endorse maternity wear range - May 15, 2012
- Nicole Richie loves Beyonce's fearlessness - Aug 31, 2012
- Beyonce pays handwritten tribute to mom - May 15, 2012