Beyonce defends her perfume commercialMarch 2nd, 2011 - 12:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 2 (IANS) Singer Beyonce Knowles has defended her controversial perfume commercial after it was deemed too sexy for television, insisting she has no regrets over the advertisements.
The clip of Beyonce’s Heat fragrance, which features the singer lying in a bathtub and seductively stroking her chest, was banned by officials at the Advertising Standards Authority last year.
“I wasn’t annoyed, I thought it was funny. Personally, I don’t think my ad was any more crazy sexy than other ads out there - I loved it, despite whatever anyone else thought,” dailystar.co.uk quoted her as saying.
“It was based on a really hot George Michael video and yes, it was sexy, but then you have to think about what you’re doing,” she said.
“It was for my fragrance and I believe a wonderful fragrance brings out the sex appeal in a woman. That was what I was trying to express. I don’t regret it,” she said.
- Beyonce defends racy 'Heat' perfume ad - Mar 02, 2011
- Beyonce doesn't feel complete until she's wearing perfume - Mar 02, 2011
- Beyonce's new fragrance ad banned - Nov 17, 2010
- Beyonce wants women to feel sensual with new fragrance - Feb 03, 2011
- Beyonce Knowles Perfume Faces Setback In UK - Nov 27, 2010
- Longoria opens about ex-husband - May 16, 2012
- Rihanna to launch male fragrance - Apr 06, 2012
- Beyonce buys Jay-Z private plane - Jun 21, 2012
- Rowland denies feud with Knowles - May 10, 2010
- Beyonce ready for motherhood - Dec 03, 2011
- Knightley wants to avoid big movie roles - Jul 27, 2012
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
- Perfume collector Liv Tyler - Jan 16, 2012
- Knowles wears sexy stilettos to seduce husband - Mar 02, 2011
- Rowland wants to protect Knowles' baby - Apr 20, 2012