Best Law Portal Of IndiaMarch 5th, 2009 - 2:01 pm ICT by VKS
Legal information is a very important for almost all the segments of a society. However, there is a dearth of Law portals and web sites in India. This is more so in case of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) related laws and regulations. For instance, there is not even a single “Knowledge Base” of Government of India (GOI) in the fields of Cyber Law, Cyber Security, Cyber Forensics, E-Governance, E-Commerce, etc. Whatever knowledge sharing exists in India the same comes from private sources like Perry4Law. This is the irony of Indian knowledge platforms that is failing its G2G, G2C, C2G initiatives. In the absence of Governmental will, private initiatives like Cyber Law Working Group assumes tremendous significance.
Fortunately, the solution to this problem lies a mouse click away. Foreign direct investor, World Bank, UNDP, UN, other stakeholders can readily rely upon the first hand and exclusive information about various aspects of Indian law. These includes mergers and acquisitions, taxation issues, corporate laws, cyber laws, intellectual property rights (IPRs), International Trade, environmental issues, green technologies innovation, defense forces laws and security, cyber space issues, outer space legal issues, international law, etc.
The best part of this legal enablement and legal framework is that all this information is available at a Single Law Portal of India that is not only the best in India but also one of the best in the World.
(g) Digital Rights Protection and Management in India
(h) Media and Entertainment Industry Law in India
(i) LPO and Legal KPO in India
(j) Perry4Law’s Health Research Facilitation Center (PHRFC), etc.
The list is just illustrative with many more legal issues already covered and proposed to be covered in the near future. So guys what you are waiting for. Go ahead and bookmark this as your favourite website for legal information in India.
- The History And Future Of Cyber Law Of India - Feb 20, 2009
- WIPO WEEK 2009 BY PERRY4LAW-PRESS RELEASE - Feb 25, 2009
- Is India Turning Into A Surveillance Society? - Feb 28, 2009
- WIPO Week 2009 By Perry4Law - Feb 25, 2009
- World Intellectual Property Day, 2009 - Feb 25, 2009
- CYBER SECURITY AND CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE PROTECTION IN INDIA - Feb 20, 2009
- Cyber Law In India: Where Are We Heading To? - Feb 14, 2009
- Cyber Security In India: Another Wake Up Call - Feb 15, 2009
- WikiLeaks: Maoists not getting support from outside India - Dec 18, 2010
- Legal Enablement Of ICT Systems In India - Feb 15, 2009
- 'Link cyber terrorism to India's overall counter-terror capabilities' - May 16, 2012
- Bankers to discuss cyber security - Jan 26, 2012
- E-Courts In India: Update 2 - Mar 04, 2009
- Search Engine Optimisation: Tutorial For Cyber Law Observers - Mar 02, 2009
- Government launches web-portal to curb LPG black-marketing - Jun 22, 2012