Berry’s ex asks her to pay $20,000 per monthMarch 5th, 2012 - 9:26 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 5 (IANS) Halle Berry’s ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry has reportedly filed a legal suit against her asking the actress to pay him about $20,000 a month.
Tmz.com reported that Aubry, the father of Berry’s daughter Nahla, has filed legal documents asking the family law judge to force Berry to give him $15,000-$20,000 a month for a proper home.
Aubry has also asked for a laundry list of other things from Berry, including a “very large” amount of money for their daughter’s clothing, as well as money to take the child to Canada to visit his family.
Berry is fighting Aubry tooth and nail in the law suit. The hearing on the money issues was scheduled for Monday, but it has now been put off until April 9.
- Gabriel Aubry not to be charged for battery - Feb 18, 2012
- Halle Berry's daughter needs counselling - Jan 31, 2012
- Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend files paternity petition - Jan 19, 2011
- Berry's ex-boyfriend wants joint custody of daughter - Jan 19, 2011
- Gabriel Aubry to take anger management classes - Jan 29, 2012
- Halle Berry's Ex-Boyfriend Gabriel Aubry Files For Joint Custody Of Daughter Along With Paternity Claims - Jan 19, 2011
- Halle Berry’s Ex-Beau Gabriel Aubry Files For Joint Custody Of Daughter Nahla - Jan 19, 2011
- Halle Berry's custody battle for daughter gets uglier - Feb 03, 2011
- Halle Berry's baby daddy goes to NYC on her dime - Mar 10, 2011
- Court battle with ex not over daughter: Halle Berry - Apr 20, 2011
- Halle Berry And Gabriel Aubry Battles Over The Custody Of Their Daughter - Jan 20, 2011
- Halle Berry named Hollywood's hottest mum - Apr 10, 2011
- Halle Berry, ex-beau to live together this summer - May 20, 2010
- Halle Berry to fight custody battle - Feb 01, 2011
- Halle Berry's ex 'files legal papers to end child custody battle' - Feb 17, 2011